Fenerbahce after Isco - report
Turkish newspaper FotoMac says that the Real Madrid player could be in line for a close-season move to the Süper Lig side.
Turkish club Fenerbahce are interested in securing the services of Real Madrid midfielder Isco in the summer, according to reports in the country's media.
The newspaper FotoMac claims that the Istanbul-based outfit have already made contact with Madrid over the 23-year-old, who is enjoying limited first-team opportunities at the Santiago Bernabéu.
Fenerbahce are in the market for a replacement for ex-Atlético Madrid man Diego Ribas, who is in line to depart the Süper Lig side at the end of the current campaign.
And, in view of Isco's lack of game time at Real, FotoMac says Los Blancos would be open to negotiating a deal for the Spain international to join the Turks on loan next season.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when will Senate vote on it? | Will it arrive in March & IRS tax return | Live
- 2030 WORLD CUP Johnson backs UK bid for 2030 World Cup, offers stadiums for Euro 2020
- SERIE A The things that Georgina prohibits Cristiano from doing at home
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT OF 2021 Third stimulus check: when is it coming in March?
- BARCELONA FC Barcelona cleared from Barçagate, Bartomeu provisionally released
- NBA NBA: Harden triple-double leads Nets to win, Zion stuns Jazz