Fenerbahce after Isco - report
Turkish newspaper FotoMac says that the Real Madrid player could be in line for a close-season move to the Süper Lig side.
Turkish club Fenerbahce are interested in securing the services of Real Madrid midfielder Isco in the summer, according to reports in the country's media.
The newspaper FotoMac claims that the Istanbul-based outfit have already made contact with Madrid over the 23-year-old, who is enjoying limited first-team opportunities at the Santiago Bernabéu.
Fenerbahce are in the market for a replacement for ex-Atlético Madrid man Diego Ribas, who is in line to depart the Süper Lig side at the end of the current campaign.
And, in view of Isco's lack of game time at Real, FotoMac says Los Blancos would be open to negotiating a deal for the Spain international to join the Turks on loan next season.
Te recomendamos en English
- George Floyd George Floyd protests: Is kneeling on the neck a legal police tactic?
- George Floyd protests Trump criticises Saints QB Brees for changing stance on kneeling
- Coronavirus Donald Trump links job numbers to a ‘great day’ for George Floyd
- Coronavirus New York records lowest number of daily coronavirus deaths since pandemic started
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- George Floyd George Floyd death: what do we know about the four police officers? Charges and backgrounds