REAL MADRID 4-0 EIBAR
Carvajal: "We'll set out to dominate Wolfsburg"
The Madrid defender stated that the win over Eibar are "three more points to maintain pressure at the top of the table".
Dani Carvajal spoke after Real Madrid's comfortable 4-0 win over Eibar today claiming that "we picked up three points today to maintain pressure on the leaders" and that the whistles aimed at Danilo "was totally unjust".
Champions League rehearsal: "This was another league game and the win helps us maintain pressure at the top of the table and our idea is to keep fighting through to the end . It is decent preparation ahead of Tuesday's game and that will be an intense battle".
Did you envisage having to face the second leg in this position?: "Well we didn't go go to Germany with a game-plan of losing 2-0. We had a bad day and have a chance to put things right on Tuesday with the help of our fans".
A failure not making the semi final? "We don't look at things that way. We will do all we can to go out and battle and ensure we qualify for the semis".
You got an ovation and Danilo was whistled: "I feel that's totally unjust. We had a poor game in Germany and we're all in this together. If the fans whistle at one player then they whistle at us all. I hope these whistles transform into applause and the fans get behind us in our battle to reach the semi final".
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: US Covid-19 relief package update
- US Election 2020 US Election 2020: when are the presidential debates and how many will there be?
- Trump Why has former Trump campaign manager Brad Pascale been hospitalized?
- Football Saudi Arabian clash between Al-Nassr, Al-Ahli in ACL quarter-final
- REAL MADRID Kroos: Real Madrid confirm muscle injury following tests