WIN! WIN! WIN!
And the lucky winner is...
Great response from all parts of the globe to win a signed copy of Euen McTear's 'Eibar the Brave' and signed Eibar shirt, but unfortunately there can be only one winner.
First of all, we would like to thank everyone who took part in the competition - sadly, there can only be one winner. We had entries from around the globe which we'd like to think means that smaller teams such as SD Eibar have a place in many hearts - however, we also realise that it could be that people just love to get free stuff!!
The correct answers were:
Several of you were very close - and we have to add that we're giving a few of you the benefit of the doubt that you thought the game was being played in Eibar.... the winner, who guessed 70,545, is Charles Hek.
Charles has now been notified. He's from the Netherlands, his favourite team is Real Madrid but has closely been following Eibar's deadly frontman Borja Bastón after being impressed with the player's superb performance against Zaragoza.
Congratulations Charles and we'll be in touch to organise shipping of the book and signed shirt. Don't worry though, if you haven't won you can still get your hands on the book, for a small fee: order Eibar the Brave here
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Raiders DE Carl Nassib NFL's first openly gay active player
- NFL Raiders' Carl Nassib becomes first active NFL player to come out as gay
- EURO 2020 Who plays today at Euro 2020? Tuesday 22 June: games, times, TV, schedule...
- ALFREDO RELAÑO All eyes on Gareth Bale and Eden Hazard
- EURO 2020 Martínez: "Hazard needs to take the next step"
- CHILD TAX CREDIT When will the IRS start to send the $3,000/$3,600 Child Tax Credit payments?