WIN! WIN! WIN!
And the lucky winner is...
Great response from all parts of the globe to win a signed copy of Euen McTear's 'Eibar the Brave' and signed Eibar shirt, but unfortunately there can be only one winner.
First of all, we would like to thank everyone who took part in the competition - sadly, there can only be one winner. We had entries from around the globe which we'd like to think means that smaller teams such as SD Eibar have a place in many hearts - however, we also realise that it could be that people just love to get free stuff!!
The correct answers were:
Several of you were very close - and we have to add that we're giving a few of you the benefit of the doubt that you thought the game was being played in Eibar.... the winner, who guessed 70,545, is Charles Hek.
Charles has now been notified. He's from the Netherlands, his favourite team is Real Madrid but has closely been following Eibar's deadly frontman Borja Bastón after being impressed with the player's superb performance against Zaragoza.
Congratulations Charles and we'll be in touch to organise shipping of the book and signed shirt. Don't worry though, if you haven't won you can still get your hands on the book, for a small fee: order Eibar the Brave here
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA $100 million coronavirus fraud losses after multiple scams
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City sign Nathan Ake
- CORONAVIRUS USA Stimulus check: CARES, HEALS and HEROES Acts compared
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: when will the money arrive?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths, HEALS Act and stimulus checks, today
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Casillas: Real Madrid, Spain's prolific 'goal unscorer' retires