WIN! WIN! WIN!
And the lucky winner is...
Great response from all parts of the globe to win a signed copy of Euen McTear's 'Eibar the Brave' and signed Eibar shirt, but unfortunately there can be only one winner.
First of all, we would like to thank everyone who took part in the competition - sadly, there can only be one winner. We had entries from around the globe which we'd like to think means that smaller teams such as SD Eibar have a place in many hearts - however, we also realise that it could be that people just love to get free stuff!!
The correct answers were:
Several of you were very close - and we have to add that we're giving a few of you the benefit of the doubt that you thought the game was being played in Eibar.... the winner, who guessed 70,545, is Charles Hek.
Charles has now been notified. He's from the Netherlands, his favourite team is Real Madrid but has closely been following Eibar's deadly frontman Borja Bastón after being impressed with the player's superb performance against Zaragoza.
Congratulations Charles and we'll be in touch to organise shipping of the book and signed shirt. Don't worry though, if you haven't won you can still get your hands on the book, for a small fee: order Eibar the Brave here
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 TAX FILING How to check your adjusted gross income for tax filing and the third stimulus check
- PREMIER LEAGUE Chelsea defeat "a massive blow" to Liverpool's Champions League hopes, admits Klopp
- Borussia Dortmund - Bayern Munich Klassiker: Haaland a pretender to Lewandowski's throne?
- Copa del Rey Athletic Bilbao could win Copa del Rey twice in two weeks
- PSG Neymar: PSG face Lille issue over international fixtures
- NFL Broncos want to bring back Von Miller – George Paton