Torres elects Esnáider to save Getafe
The Argentine was Míchel's assistant at the club and will now take the reigns at the stricken club. His first game in charge will be Madrid's visit on Saturday.
Juan Eduardo Esnáider has been confirmed as new Getafe coach by Ángel Torres and his mission is simple: keep Getafe in the top flight as six games remain in the current season. The Argentine was at the club previously as Michel's assistant and his announcement was made official at lunch time the afternoon.
His assistant will be Mauricio Elena and Óscar García will remain as fitness coach. Esnaider will oversee his first training session tomorrow morning and will later hold a press conference where he will face the media for the first time in his new position.
The 43 year old will sit on the Gefate bench for the first time on Saturday as Real Madrid are the visitors to the Coliseum. Angel Torres yesterday claimed that three wins from the remaining six games should see the "Azulones" safe.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Has Aaron Rodgers won a Super Bowl?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS Can I qualify for Biden's American Rescue Plan if I have already received the stimulus check?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Man United: How and where to watch - times, tv, online
- US NEWS $2000 stimulus check updates today: Biden $1,400 third payment, who is eligible, dates | Live
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...