Atleti-Barça sold out with re-sale tickets going for 400 euro
Fans are arriving from Germany, Belgium and the US for one of the club's biggest games in recent times for the side from the Spanish.Champions League live online
The Calderón is preparing itself for one of the biggest games in the club's recent history on Wednesday. Atleti fans all over the world are mobilizing with supporters arriving in Madrid from Germany, Belgium and the USA. Match tickets are completely sold out and the black market and re-sale outlets are the only ways in securing a match ticket with the tie delicately poised 2-1 in favour of the Catalan club.
The away allocation of 1.400 tickets has been completely taken up by travelling Barça fans and after a meeting between security officers and local police the game has been declared "high-risk" which will lead to a higher security presence before and after the natch. Atletico have asked their supporters to arrive early and were also anxious to comment on the good relationship that exists between supporters of both sides.
Atletico supporters have been active on social media platforms using the hashtag "Nunca Dejes de Creer" (Don't Stop Believing) and plans are afoot to greet the team bus some two hours before kick off as it arrives at the Calderon.
Te recomendamos en English
- TOKYO OLYMPICS Tokyo Olympics cancellation remains an option, says top Japanese politician
- NBA Dallas' Doncic on game-winning three-pointer: "Those are the best feelings ever"
- US NEWS A new proposal to revamp unemployment systems and increase benefits announced
- DEREK CHAUVIN TRIAL Derek Chauvin pleads the Fifth Amendment: what is it, and what are the defendant’s rights when they invoke it?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Veteran third stimulus check: when is it arriving & how much?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth stimulus check: why could it be unlikely?