Atleti-Barça sold out with re-sale tickets going for 400 euro
Fans are arriving from Germany, Belgium and the US for one of the club's biggest games in recent times for the side from the Spanish.Champions League live online
The Calderón is preparing itself for one of the biggest games in the club's recent history on Wednesday. Atleti fans all over the world are mobilizing with supporters arriving in Madrid from Germany, Belgium and the USA. Match tickets are completely sold out and the black market and re-sale outlets are the only ways in securing a match ticket with the tie delicately poised 2-1 in favour of the Catalan club.
The away allocation of 1.400 tickets has been completely taken up by travelling Barça fans and after a meeting between security officers and local police the game has been declared "high-risk" which will lead to a higher security presence before and after the natch. Atletico have asked their supporters to arrive early and were also anxious to comment on the good relationship that exists between supporters of both sides.
Atletico supporters have been active on social media platforms using the hashtag "Nunca Dejes de Creer" (Don't Stop Believing) and plans are afoot to greet the team bus some two hours before kick off as it arrives at the Calderon.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Jake Paul: Mayweather "doesn't want to risk record" against me
- REPUBLICAN PARTY What did Liz Cheney say in her speech to the House and why has she been removed from Party leadership?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Can you lose stimulus checks if you don't file taxes before 2021 deadline?
- NBA LeBron nearing return, but will remain sidelined tonight
- NBA NBA Play-In 2021: can teams from different conferences face each other?
- BOXING How is Mayweather family life? Wife, sons, daughters