Nigel De Jong strikes again
The Dutch player launched a reckless tackle on Portland Timbers player Darlington Nagbe, that left the player unable to walk.
Following his notorious high tackle on Xabi Alonso during the 2012 World Cup final for Holland as they faced eventual winners Spain in Johannesburg, De Jong struck again on Sunday.
The incident occurred as Portland Timbers were the visitors to play LA Galaxy in the fifth week of the 2016 MLS season.
Timbers midfielder Nagbe was on the wrong end as De Jong launched a late tackle which left the recent US international unable to walk and needed to leave the pitch on a wheelchair.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA Heat vs Bucks live online: scores, stats, highlights, updates...
- FA CUP FINAL 2021 Chelsea 0-1 Leicester City result, goals, summary, highlights | FA Cup Final 2021
- LaLiga Barcelona - Celta: times, TV & how to watch online
- Euro 2020 Zlatan Ibrahimovic ruled out of Euro 2020
- US News Where to get 12-15 year old kids vaccinated in New York
- NBA Doc Rivers: top seed part of journey to ultimate goal for 76ers