Nigel De Jong strikes again
The Dutch player launched a reckless tackle on Portland Timbers player Darlington Nagbe, that left the player unable to walk.
Following his notorious high tackle on Xabi Alonso during the 2012 World Cup final for Holland as they faced eventual winners Spain in Johannesburg, De Jong struck again on Sunday.
The incident occurred as Portland Timbers were the visitors to play LA Galaxy in the fifth week of the 2016 MLS season.
Timbers midfielder Nagbe was on the wrong end as De Jong launched a late tackle which left the recent US international unable to walk and needed to leave the pitch on a wheelchair.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Why weren’t the funds from the $3000/$3600 child tax credit not sent with the stimulus check payments?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Golden State Stimulus: How to claim the extra $500 under the California Comeback Plan
- OLYMPICS 2021 | ATHLETICS Seahawks' DK Metcalf impresses in 100m but misses Olympics
- Boxing Boxing legend Mike Tyson believes that Floyd Mayweather is going to win against Logan Paul
- OLYMPICS 2021 | TENNIS Andy Murray targets peak for Wimbledon and Olympics
- Coronavirus Pfizer Vaccine Approval: When and where can children 12-15 get vaccinated?