Real Madrid fans out in force for Wolfsburg match
The Spanish club called its fans out to the Bernabéu stadium to greet the team as they arrived for the match against Wolfsburg. Over 10,000 turned out...
Over 10,000 Real Madrid fans were out at the Bernabéu stadium over 2 hours before their crunch match against Wolfsburg, to welcome the team as they arrived at the ground.
"Yes we can" and "Madrid, get stuck in!" shouted the Real Madrid faithful amid clouds of flare smoke as the bus arrived.
Rain was falling on the supporters outside the ground until the very moment when the team bus hove into view, at which point the sun burst through the clouds to applause. An omen the Real Madrid fans took to heart as they hope their side can overturn the first leg 2-0 deficit.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: how have CDC guidelines changed about airborne transmission?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: update on coronavirus economic relief bill
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Bale agent on exit & Spurs future beyond loan deal
- LALIGA Italian authorities investigate alleged 'irregularities' with Luis Suarez's citizenship test
- FOOTBALL Dortmund: Sancho may leave someday, but he's happy here - Kehl
- CORONAVIRUS IRS phone number: how can I talk to a real person on the helpline?