Real Madrid fans out in force for Wolfsburg match
The Spanish club called its fans out to the Bernabéu stadium to greet the team as they arrived for the match against Wolfsburg. Over 10,000 turned out...
Over 10,000 Real Madrid fans were out at the Bernabéu stadium over 2 hours before their crunch match against Wolfsburg, to welcome the team as they arrived at the ground.
"Yes we can" and "Madrid, get stuck in!" shouted the Real Madrid faithful amid clouds of flare smoke as the bus arrived.
Rain was falling on the supporters outside the ground until the very moment when the team bus hove into view, at which point the sun burst through the clouds to applause. An omen the Real Madrid fans took to heart as they hope their side can overturn the first leg 2-0 deficit.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Why weren’t the funds from the $3000/$3600 child tax credit not sent with the stimulus check payments?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Golden State Stimulus: How to claim the extra $500 under the California Comeback Plan
- OLYMPICS 2021 | ATHLETICS Seahawks' DK Metcalf impresses in 100m but misses Olympics
- Boxing Boxing legend Mike Tyson believes that Floyd Mayweather is going to win against Logan Paul
- OLYMPICS 2021 | TENNIS Andy Murray targets peak for Wimbledon and Olympics
- Coronavirus Pfizer Vaccine Approval: When and where can children 12-15 get vaccinated?