Alves mimics his girlfriend making light of elimination
The defender posted a video on his Instagram account mimicking his girlfriend Joana Sanz claiming "Don't worry, it's just a game of football".
Dani Alves seems not to have been affected too badly with Barça's elimination at the hands of Atleti on Wednesday. His latest public display is a stark contrast to the tears of Andres Iniesta on the team bus..
Alves decided to deal with the defeat in a different manner and posted a video on his Instagram account apparently mimicking his girlfriend Joana Sanz.
Putting on a high pitched tone the Brazilian player greeted his followers with this message:
Hello! Joana Sanz here. I'd like to send a message to my darling as he's down in the dumps. Honey, don't worry, it's just a game of football. Life goes on. You're worth much more than that. OK? I love you loads, I love you my darling. I love you!"
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL Bulgarian football chief resigns after racist abuse
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Leganés paid a fine for not playing Lunin last season
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid look to Haaland, Odegaard and the Gudjohnsens
- BARCELONA Barcelona did not play youth tournament over Spain shirt
- FOOTBALL Ronaldo's milestones on the way to 700 goals
- REAL MADRID Jovic's father defends his son for playing with Madrid after injury
- INTER MILAN Sánchez may require surgery on ankle injury, Inter confirm
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Robert Moreno asks for three wins