Alves mimics his girlfriend making light of elimination
The defender posted a video on his Instagram account mimicking his girlfriend Joana Sanz claiming "Don't worry, it's just a game of football".
Dani Alves seems not to have been affected too badly with Barça's elimination at the hands of Atleti on Wednesday. His latest public display is a stark contrast to the tears of Andres Iniesta on the team bus..
Alves decided to deal with the defeat in a different manner and posted a video on his Instagram account apparently mimicking his girlfriend Joana Sanz.
Putting on a high pitched tone the Brazilian player greeted his followers with this message:
Hello! Joana Sanz here. I'd like to send a message to my darling as he's down in the dumps. Honey, don't worry, it's just a game of football. Life goes on. You're worth much more than that. OK? I love you loads, I love you my darling. I love you!"
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Betis Rubi: “Lainez is ready but Guido Rodriguez still needs to adapt to the league”
- MLS TUDN: LA Galaxy leaves 14 jersey open so Chicharito could claim it
- BARCELONA Setién: "Messi did what Messi always does"
- BARCELONA Busquets: "You'll see what Setién is asking of us"
- Premier League Van Dijk refuses to agree that title race is over
- Bundesliga Not every team wins 4-0 in Berlin! Flick lauds his Bayern side