Alves mimics his girlfriend making light of elimination
The defender posted a video on his Instagram account mimicking his girlfriend Joana Sanz claiming "Don't worry, it's just a game of football".
Dani Alves seems not to have been affected too badly with Barça's elimination at the hands of Atleti on Wednesday. His latest public display is a stark contrast to the tears of Andres Iniesta on the team bus..
Alves decided to deal with the defeat in a different manner and posted a video on his Instagram account apparently mimicking his girlfriend Joana Sanz.
Putting on a high pitched tone the Brazilian player greeted his followers with this message:
Hello! Joana Sanz here. I'd like to send a message to my darling as he's down in the dumps. Honey, don't worry, it's just a game of football. Life goes on. You're worth much more than that. OK? I love you loads, I love you my darling. I love you!"
Te recomendamos en English
- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Kane: Probably toughest time since I've been at Tottenham
- Premier League Liverpool praise Man United for swift action on racist abuse
- PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN Mbappé, Cavani unable to play 90 minutes yet, says PSG boss Tuchel
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID Clásico decision pushed back to Barcelona and Real Madrid
- ATLÉTICO DE MADRID Atlético de Madrid tracking Porto's youth pearl Fabio Silva
- GALATASARAY-REAL MADRID Zidane: "The rumours bother me; I want to be here forever"