Alves mimics his girlfriend making light of elimination
The defender posted a video on his Instagram account mimicking his girlfriend Joana Sanz claiming "Don't worry, it's just a game of football".
Dani Alves seems not to have been affected too badly with Barça's elimination at the hands of Atleti on Wednesday. His latest public display is a stark contrast to the tears of Andres Iniesta on the team bus..
Alves decided to deal with the defeat in a different manner and posted a video on his Instagram account apparently mimicking his girlfriend Joana Sanz.
Putting on a high pitched tone the Brazilian player greeted his followers with this message:
Hello! Joana Sanz here. I'd like to send a message to my darling as he's down in the dumps. Honey, don't worry, it's just a game of football. Life goes on. You're worth much more than that. OK? I love you loads, I love you my darling. I love you!"
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA Bayern Munich's Ryan Johansson joins Sevilla
- MANCHESTER UNITED Tahith Chong's agent suggests Manchester United exit
- IBIZA 1-2 BARCELONA Barcelona player ratings as Griezmann avoids Ibiza shock
- PREMIER LEAGUE Raiola discusses the "elephant in the room" with Pogba and United
- COPA DEL REY Unionistas 1-2 Real Madrid live online: Copa del Rey 2019/20
- Transfers Hazard, Griezmann and João Félix head up record 2019 transfer spend