Alves mimics his girlfriend making light of elimination
The defender posted a video on his Instagram account mimicking his girlfriend Joana Sanz claiming "Don't worry, it's just a game of football".
Dani Alves seems not to have been affected too badly with Barça's elimination at the hands of Atleti on Wednesday. His latest public display is a stark contrast to the tears of Andres Iniesta on the team bus..
Alves decided to deal with the defeat in a different manner and posted a video on his Instagram account apparently mimicking his girlfriend Joana Sanz.
Putting on a high pitched tone the Brazilian player greeted his followers with this message:
Hello! Joana Sanz here. I'd like to send a message to my darling as he's down in the dumps. Honey, don't worry, it's just a game of football. Life goes on. You're worth much more than that. OK? I love you loads, I love you my darling. I love you!"
Te recomendamos en English
- latest news Happy Thanksgiving 2020 messages, images and memes
- thanksgiving Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade: times, TV and how to watch online
- HOLIDAYS Thanksgiving: since when has it been celebrated? What’s its origin and meaning?
- Maradona How did Maradona die: cause of death of the Argentinean legend
- DIEGO MARADONA 1960-2020 Maradona dies at 60: football world pays tribute to Argentina great
- MARADONA 1960-2020 Maradona dead: updates, latest news and reactions