Ángel María Villar nods off during the Champions League draw
Even with four La Liga teams in the pot, the tedium of the ceremony was too much for the president of the Spanish Football Federation.
Ángel María Villar was in the audience for Friday's Champions and Europa League draws, and despite having four La Liga teams in the pot to drool over, the rigmarole of watching football administrators and ex-pros pull names out of a bowl proved too much for the president of the Spanish Football Federation.
Te recomendamos en English
- LA Galaxy Chicharito: When I talked about retirement I meant because of my age not the MLS
- Copa del Rey 2019-20 Zaragoza vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- MASCHERANO 'Messi's unique ability can extend his future' - Mascherano
- BRUNO FERNANDES | MANCHESTER UNITED Bruno Fernandes is on his way to join Manchester United
- BARCELONA Barcelona youth product Carles Pérez makes €13m Roma switch
- Premier League Guardiola admits mistake over Man City crowd comments