Ángel María Villar nods off during the Champions League draw
Even with four La Liga teams in the pot, the tedium of the ceremony was too much for the president of the Spanish Football Federation.
Ángel María Villar was in the audience for Friday's Champions and Europa League draws, and despite having four La Liga teams in the pot to drool over, the rigmarole of watching football administrators and ex-pros pull names out of a bowl proved too much for the president of the Spanish Football Federation.
Te recomendamos en English
- PORTUGAL Cristiano reaches new milestone: 700 career goals
- PREMIER LEAGUE Tottenham re-sign Michel Vorm as cover for injured Hugo Lloris
- VILLARREAL Giuseppe Rossi back at Villarreal
- LIGUE 1 Ligue 1: Rudy García replaces sacked Sylvinho at Lyon
- NEYMAR Neymar: PSG issue update on Brazil star's hamstring injury
- REAL MADRID Robbie Fowler: "Klopp turned down Manchester United and Real Madrid"