Carrasco, Torres and Griezmann to start against Granada
The forward from Fuenlabrada returns to the starting eleven following his Champions League suspension. Óliver Torres is also included in the rojiblanco squad.
Atlético Madrid trained in the pouring rain at the Cerro del Espino on Saturday. Los Rojiblancos, with notable absentees in Giménez and Tiago, prepared for Sunday’s game against Granada in the Vicente Calderón as they look to keep up the pressure in the title race.
The rojiblanco starting eleven on Sunday is likely to be the following: Oblak, Juanfran, Savic, Godín, Lucas, Saúl, Gabi, Koke, Carrasco, Griezmann and Torres. The Argentine coach named his squad, with one surprise coming in the form of Óliver – who has been left out for the past six matchdays - in place of Kranevitter.
Simeone's squad against Granada is: Moyá, Oblak, Godín, Savic, Gámez, Lucas, Juanfran, Koke, Óliver, Augusto, Gabi, Saúl, Carrasco, Thomas, Griezmann, Fernando Torres, Correa and Vietto.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: which states have kept travel restrictions and which have lifted them?
- CORONAVIRUS $400 unemployment benefit: Trump signs executive order
- Champions League Messi buys Barcelona a ticket to Lisbon
- Transfer market PSG focused on Mbappe, Neymar renewals over Cristiano Ronaldo
- Champions League Hector Herrera’s experience could help Atlético Madrid