Carrasco, Torres and Griezmann to start against Granada
The forward from Fuenlabrada returns to the starting eleven following his Champions League suspension. Óliver Torres is also included in the rojiblanco squad.
Atlético Madrid trained in the pouring rain at the Cerro del Espino on Saturday. Los Rojiblancos, with notable absentees in Giménez and Tiago, prepared for Sunday’s game against Granada in the Vicente Calderón as they look to keep up the pressure in the title race.
The rojiblanco starting eleven on Sunday is likely to be the following: Oblak, Juanfran, Savic, Godín, Lucas, Saúl, Gabi, Koke, Carrasco, Griezmann and Torres. The Argentine coach named his squad, with one surprise coming in the form of Óliver – who has been left out for the past six matchdays - in place of Kranevitter.
Simeone's squad against Granada is: Moyá, Oblak, Godín, Savic, Gámez, Lucas, Juanfran, Koke, Óliver, Augusto, Gabi, Saúl, Carrasco, Thomas, Griezmann, Fernando Torres, Correa and Vietto.
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL Bulgarian football chief resigns after racist abuse
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Leganés paid a fine for not playing Lunin last season
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid look to Haaland, Odegaard and the Gudjohnsens
- BARCELONA Barcelona did not play youth tournament over Spain shirt
- FOOTBALL Ronaldo's milestones on the way to 700 goals
- REAL MADRID Jovic's father defends his son for playing with Madrid after injury
- INTER MILAN Sánchez may require surgery on ankle injury, Inter confirm
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Robert Moreno asks for three wins