Carrasco, Torres and Griezmann to start against Granada
The forward from Fuenlabrada returns to the starting eleven following his Champions League suspension. Óliver Torres is also included in the rojiblanco squad.
Atlético Madrid trained in the pouring rain at the Cerro del Espino on Saturday. Los Rojiblancos, with notable absentees in Giménez and Tiago, prepared for Sunday’s game against Granada in the Vicente Calderón as they look to keep up the pressure in the title race.
The rojiblanco starting eleven on Sunday is likely to be the following: Oblak, Juanfran, Savic, Godín, Lucas, Saúl, Gabi, Koke, Carrasco, Griezmann and Torres. The Argentine coach named his squad, with one surprise coming in the form of Óliver – who has been left out for the past six matchdays - in place of Kranevitter.
Simeone's squad against Granada is: Moyá, Oblak, Godín, Savic, Gámez, Lucas, Juanfran, Koke, Óliver, Augusto, Gabi, Saúl, Carrasco, Thomas, Griezmann, Fernando Torres, Correa and Vietto.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Official: Real Madrid's Takefusa Kubo joins Villarreal on loan
- BUNDESLIGA Jadon Sancho to stay at Borussia Dortmund until 2023 – Zorc
- BARCELONA Pedri: "Real Madrid didn't want to sign me"
- MLS Blaise Matuidi set to join David Beckham's Inter Miami
- Liga MX Chivas to appoint Victor Manuel Vucetich as new coach
- SERIE A Man Utd-linked Meret open to leaving Napoli on loan