Carrasco, Torres and Griezmann to start against Granada
The forward from Fuenlabrada returns to the starting eleven following his Champions League suspension. Óliver Torres is also included in the rojiblanco squad.
Atlético Madrid trained in the pouring rain at the Cerro del Espino on Saturday. Los Rojiblancos, with notable absentees in Giménez and Tiago, prepared for Sunday’s game against Granada in the Vicente Calderón as they look to keep up the pressure in the title race.
The rojiblanco starting eleven on Sunday is likely to be the following: Oblak, Juanfran, Savic, Godín, Lucas, Saúl, Gabi, Koke, Carrasco, Griezmann and Torres. The Argentine coach named his squad, with one surprise coming in the form of Óliver – who has been left out for the past six matchdays - in place of Kranevitter.
Simeone's squad against Granada is: Moyá, Oblak, Godín, Savic, Gámez, Lucas, Juanfran, Koke, Óliver, Augusto, Gabi, Saúl, Carrasco, Thomas, Griezmann, Fernando Torres, Correa and Vietto.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man Utd boss wants trio to take up Ronaldo, Rooney, Tévez mantle
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Sevilla: LaLiga Santander, how and where to watch
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Ban for Real Madrid's Valverde no surprise to Atlético boss Simeone
- LALIGA SANTANDER The closet fought LaLiga campaign for 17 years
- BAYERN MUNICH Bayern: Flick admits transfer demands have changed
- Real Madrid Benzema included in Real Madrid 19-man-squad for Sevilla match