Messi, Piqué and Neymar all train ahead of Valencia game
Messi, Piqué and Neymar trained, despite picking up knocks in Barça's defeat to Atlético Madrid in the Champions League quarter final.
Barcelona held a training session at the Sant Joan Despí training complex after a rest day. Luis Enrique and his men will be keen to get their season back on track following their recent elimination from the Champions League at the hands of Atlético Madrid.
Aleix Vidal re-joined his team-mates, while Rafinha continues to recover from an injury picked up against Real Sociedad. Doubts remained over the fitness of Messi, Piqué and Neymar, but all three completed a full training session, despite carrying knocks after their Champions League defeat to Atlético Madrid.Luis Enrique is likely to field his strongest eleven against Valencia on Sunday 20:30 CET): Bravo, Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Jordi Alba, Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta, Messi, Neymar and Luis Suárez.
Nevertheless, the full Barça squad will be named at 10:30 (CET) on Sunday.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Kroos is having the best season of his Real Madrid career
- World Cup 2022 Work at the Al Bayt stadium almost complete
- Bundesliga Dortmund: Mourinho in line to replace under-fire Favre
- Champions League Pep Guardiola loses patience with slow Stones
- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Spurs squad '1000 per cent' behind Pochettino
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Suárez bids to end away drought: Champions League in numbers