Jason Cummings penalty disaster
Jason Cummings has gone viral. The Hibs player decided to dink a penalty in during the Scottish Cup semi-final, but ended up with egg on his face.
Did Jason Cummings dream of going viral when he stepped up to take a penalty in the first half of the Scottish Cup semi-final against Dundee United? If he did, he got his wish... but maybe not quite the way he hoped.
The Hibs player decided to go for a Panenka, a dinked penalty, expecting to see the keeper dive humiliatingly out of the way and the ball nestle neatly in the back of the net - except he misjudged the size of the goals completely and floated the ball over the bar.
The Hibs supporters were left absolutely furious, while the commentator said Cummings had been left looking "cocky, arrogant and really foolish".
But Jason Cummings ended up having the last laugh, scoring the winning penalty after the match ended 0-0. Hibs will play the winner of Sunday's semi-final, between Rangers and Celtic.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Lampard calls for defensive improvements amid rumours of a clear-out
- Premier League Liverpool: Toure identifies Van Dijk's "weak spot"
- MANCHESTER CITY - REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Valverde, Isco or Asensio - three into one for City
- CORONAVIRUS Li-Meng Yan: coronavirus was developed in Chinese military lab
- US Open Zverev joins list of stars unsure about playing at U.S. Open
- Barcelona Barcelona: Pochettino open to coaching Messi at Camp Nou