Luis Enrique dismisses a reporter following Barça's 2-1 defeat to Valencia
With nerves frayed following his side's latest stumble in the title race, the Barcelona manager was in an even grumpier mood than usual and took his frustrations out on the press.
Luis Enrique became embroiled in yet another awkward moment with a reporter during his post-match press conference at the Camp Nou on Sunday night.
The cantankerous Asturian took umbrage with Víctor Malo, who had the audacity to question the Barça manager about his training methods following los culés’ 2-1 home defeat at home to Valencia, the club’s third straight league game without picking up any points.
When asked if the team’s slump in form could be attributed to problems with the players’ physical preparation, the former Celta boss fired back with a question of his own, “What’s your surname?”
Slightly puzzled, the Diario Gol journalist replied “Malo”, to which Lucho sardonically stated “Correct, next question”.
‘Malo’ of course means bad in Spanish.
Te recomendamos en English
- US Election 2020 USA Election 2020: is it mandatory to vote and can I be fined?
- US Election 2020 What's Trump's plan to improve the economy, provide stimulus and lower unemployment?
- US Election 2020 USA Election 2020: what does a ballot look like?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check Second stimulus check: could it be higher than $1,200?
- UNITED STATES USA elections 2020 live online updates: Trump - Biden, polls, stimulus checks, latest news
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live online updates: cases, deaths, stimulus checks and latest news