Jamie Vardy faces were worn by guests at his fiancée's hen party
Becky Nicholson is due to marry the Leicester striker and her friends arrived at her bachelorette party wearing masks of the man himself.
Becky Nicholson, the fiancée of the Leicester striker, Jamie Vardy, celebrated her hen party with selected friends over the weekend. Unbeknownst to her, the invited guests all had a mask to remind her of the man she will tie the knot with.
There were various pictures from the celebration posted on social media and with one she joked: "Thank God I only have to deal with one in real life #vardyparty.'' One of the other images was a blow up doll with some rather suggestive writing...well, what else do you do?
What a year this is for the couple - something Hollywood is looking at seriously - but we know many a defender in the league that is delighted there really is only one of those Jamie Vardys.
Te recomendamos en English
- Gaming News CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone The Haunting of Verdansk: content from new update
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Second stimulus check: why does McConnell advise against the deal?
- US Election 2020 USA Election 2020: how can I track my early vote ballot?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Tottenham: Mourinho dismisses 'Spursy' tag but says defending must improve
- JUVENTUS Cristiano shows off new close-crop haircut during Covid-19 quarantine
- 2020 MLB WORLD SERIES LA Dodgers - Tampa Bay Rays: odds in the series of the MLB World Series 2020