Jamie Vardy faces were worn by guests at his fiancée's hen party
Becky Nicholson is due to marry the Leicester striker and her friends arrived at her bachelorette party wearing masks of the man himself.
Becky Nicholson, the fiancée of the Leicester striker, Jamie Vardy, celebrated her hen party with selected friends over the weekend. Unbeknownst to her, the invited guests all had a mask to remind her of the man she will tie the knot with.
There were various pictures from the celebration posted on social media and with one she joked: "Thank God I only have to deal with one in real life #vardyparty.'' One of the other images was a blow up doll with some rather suggestive writing...well, what else do you do?
What a year this is for the couple - something Hollywood is looking at seriously - but we know many a defender in the league that is delighted there really is only one of those Jamie Vardys.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: McConnell confirms there will be checks for low-income Americans
- Premier League Lloris explains bust-up with Spurs team-mate Son
- Football Man Utd and Man City battling for Koulibaly and Skriniar
- Coronavirus FC Dallas out of MLS is Back Tournament due to Covid-19 cases
- BARCELONA Bartomeu confident of ninth Messi Barcelona renewal
- Qatar 2022 Aspire's online program aimed at promoting a healthy lifestyle