Zidane confirms that injured Bale and Carvajal are out of game
"Bale injured himself against Getafe and will not be available tomorrow. We hope it's just a strain but we will see.", said the coach.
Real Madrid have been training ahead of their next crucial game against Villarreal and two players were noticeable by their absence. Both Bale and Carvajal were instead working out in the gym along with the physio team. The winger, an important element of the BBC attacking threat strained a muscle in his leg during the weekend fixture against Getafe and Zidane confirmed in his press conference that he will not be risked against Villareal on Wednesday evening. "It's an injury to the back of the leg. We'll see how it goes but he will not be there tomorrow. Hopefully he'll be back with us soon."
Zidane also stated that Carvajal "will not be available for tomorrow. We will keep an eye on his progress each day".
The options for Zidane:
Goal: Keylor Navas, Casilla, Yáñez.
Defence: Varane, Ramos, Nacho, Marcelo, Arbeloa, Danilo.
Midfield: Kroos, James, Casemiro, Kovacic, Modric, Isco.
Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Lucas Vázquez, Jesé.
Te recomendamos en English
- LIGUE 1 | ROTHEN Mbappé attitude under scrutiny amid Pochettino comments
- PORTUGAL Pepe recalls landing in Portugal from Brazil: "Have you anything to eat? I don't have any money..."
- NBA Lakers cruise as Bucks, Celtics extend winning streaks
- NBA James Harden confident about Durant, Irving connection: "We're all unselfish"
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Koeman's Super Cup plans depend on Messi
- CORONAVIRUS What's the difference between the third stimulus check & Biden's rescue plan?