Zidane confirms that injured Bale and Carvajal are out of game
"Bale injured himself against Getafe and will not be available tomorrow. We hope it's just a strain but we will see.", said the coach.
Real Madrid have been training ahead of their next crucial game against Villarreal and two players were noticeable by their absence. Both Bale and Carvajal were instead working out in the gym along with the physio team. The winger, an important element of the BBC attacking threat strained a muscle in his leg during the weekend fixture against Getafe and Zidane confirmed in his press conference that he will not be risked against Villareal on Wednesday evening. "It's an injury to the back of the leg. We'll see how it goes but he will not be there tomorrow. Hopefully he'll be back with us soon."
Zidane also stated that Carvajal "will not be available for tomorrow. We will keep an eye on his progress each day".
The options for Zidane:
Goal: Keylor Navas, Casilla, Yáñez.
Defence: Varane, Ramos, Nacho, Marcelo, Arbeloa, Danilo.
Midfield: Kroos, James, Casemiro, Kovacic, Modric, Isco.
Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Lucas Vázquez, Jesé.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Celebrating America inauguration concert & event: schedule, artists, singers & line-up
- FORTNITE Fortnite Pelé Cup: times & how to get his emote and new soccer skins for free
- MLS USMNT Henry Wingo is transferred to Ferencvaros TC
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: what is an EIP card and how do I get one?
- NFL SUPER BOWL 2021 Have Packers, Bills, Chiefs & Buccaneers ever been in or won a Super Bowl?
- US NEWS $15 per hour minimum wage: who has supported and who has criticized the proposal?