PSG | MOURINHO
PSG interested in Mourinho
Sky Sports claim that Al-Khelaifi has spoken with the Portuguese coach after his sides UCL elimination at the hands of City.
Paris Saint-Germain have made an approach to Jose Mourinho to become their new head coach this summer, according to UK outlet Sky Sports.
Earlier today the Ligue 1 issued a terse "no comment" following reports in England that the French champions had approached the Portuguese coach from Setubal to become their new manager.
Sky Sports News flashed the development across their programming, billing it 'Breaking News' and citing "Sky sources". Other websites were quick to follow.
Sky said PSG chairman Nasser al-Khelaifi was understood to have instigated the approach to Mourinho immediately after PSG's Champions League exit at the hands of Manchester City last week, "having grown frustrated at the club's lack of progress in Europe under Laurent Blanc".
Blanc signed a two-year contract extension in February, taking him through to June 2018.
The runaway French champions were not answering phone calls when contacted by Reuters, but sent a text message stating "No comment" when asked about the Mourinho report.
Portuguese Mourinho, who was sacked by Premier League Chelsea last December, has also been linked with Manchester United, where Louis van Gaal has failed to win over fans.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Denver Broncos at NFL Draft 2021: Which players could they pick?
- UFC Dana White wants UFC to return to Mexico
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN IRS $3,000 child tax credit: when will the monthly payments begin?
- EARTH DAY 2021 What is the Earth Day and why it's celebrated today?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Will the IRS send supplemental payments to 2020 tax filers?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Fourth stimulus check: what entities are pressuring Biden to make a new payment?