France Football: Cristiano met with PSG owner Al-Khelaïfi
According to French media, "both men met in Paris a few days ago", after the 3-0 win against Wolfsburg. "The idea of him signing for PSG gathers pace," said the source.
France Football have revealed that a recent meeting - "a few days ago" - has taken place between the President of Paris Saint-Germain FC and the Real Madrid star, Cristiano Ronaldo.
It has been no secret that the multi-billionaire Qatari businessman is interested in the Portuguese player and the Madrid number seven has not hidden the rapport that exists between the two of them.
Was it simply a tourism trip?, asked the French media outlet. According to their information, Cristiano flew in his private jet from Torrejón airport to Paris on Wednesday after his Bernabeu hat-trick against Wolfsburg that qualified Madrid for the Champions League semi-final. While there he met with Nasser Al-Khelaïfi.
Cristiano was picked up from Paris-Le Bourget airport by one of Al-Khelaïfi's drivers and taken to Hotel Costes in the centre of the French capital, where the meeting took place. The player later left discretely and headed back to Madrid in time for morning training.
The French paper asked Al-Khelaïfi about the meeting but he refused to confirm or deny that it had taken place. He simply didn't want to give anything away but France Football have said that with this most recent of get-togethers the relationship between the player and club is getting stronger, even more so after the Paris side's elimination from the Champions League and the fact that Ibrahimovic is expected to leave when his contract expires this summer.
Te recomendamos en English
- European championship Zlatan Ibrahimovic back in Sweden team for World Cup qualifiers
- NBA Jazz stars Mitchell and Gobert fined by NBA after outbursts
- REAL MADRID | BENZEMA Benzema: "My life has changed..."
- NFL Eagles' Jason Kelce holds off retirement to return for 2021 season
- NBA All-Star Game Jazz's Conley earns NBA All-Star selection to replace Booker
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, Senate votation, status and IRS tax