France Football: Cristiano met with PSG owner Al-Khelaïfi
According to French media, "both men met in Paris a few days ago", after the 3-0 win against Wolfsburg. "The idea of him signing for PSG gathers pace," said the source.
France Football have revealed that a recent meeting - "a few days ago" - has taken place between the President of Paris Saint-Germain FC and the Real Madrid star, Cristiano Ronaldo.
It has been no secret that the multi-billionaire Qatari businessman is interested in the Portuguese player and the Madrid number seven has not hidden the rapport that exists between the two of them.
Was it simply a tourism trip?, asked the French media outlet. According to their information, Cristiano flew in his private jet from Torrejón airport to Paris on Wednesday after his Bernabeu hat-trick against Wolfsburg that qualified Madrid for the Champions League semi-final. While there he met with Nasser Al-Khelaïfi.
Cristiano was picked up from Paris-Le Bourget airport by one of Al-Khelaïfi's drivers and taken to Hotel Costes in the centre of the French capital, where the meeting took place. The player later left discretely and headed back to Madrid in time for morning training.
The French paper asked Al-Khelaïfi about the meeting but he refused to confirm or deny that it had taken place. He simply didn't want to give anything away but France Football have said that with this most recent of get-togethers the relationship between the player and club is getting stronger, even more so after the Paris side's elimination from the Champions League and the fact that Ibrahimovic is expected to leave when his contract expires this summer.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus If coronavirus can’t be contained in the US it is predicted to cause over 3,000 deaths in a single day
- Serie A Coronavirus: Serie A clubs unanimously in favour of up to one-third pay cut for players
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: Boris Johnson moved to intensive care in London
- Coronavirus CDC face masks: how to make, use and other instructions
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: Can pets get infected with COVID-19?
- Football Radomir Antic, former Real Madrid, Atlético and Barcelona coach, dies aged 71