Defender Danilo again linked with summer Juve move
Sports daily Tuttosport once more says that the Italian champions are preparing to launch a bid to secure the Real Madrid full-back's services.
Real Madrid defender Danilo remains a major summer target for Serie A champions Juventus, according to renewed reports in Italy.
Tuttosport once again claims that the Turin club are interested in adding the Brazil international to their already bumper contingent of players from the country.
And the newspaper says that one of the Brazilians currently at the Bianconeri, Alex Sandro, could play a key role in persuading him to swap Spain for Italy.
The pair previously shared a dressing room at FC Porto, becoming close friends during their time together at the Estadio do Dragao.
With the right-back so far failing to convince at the Bernabéu, Tuttosport adds that Juventus are confident Madrid would be open to offloading the 24-year-old.
But Juve are also aware that Real would aim to recoup as much as possible of his 30-million-euro transfer fee - a stance which could prove a stumbling block to a deal.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Unemployment benefits: can you keep the payments if you go back to work?
- US News Which states have abolished federal unemployment benefits and why?
- EURO 2020 Ronaldo's gesture wipes $3.5bn off Coca-Cola's market value
- US NEWS Why is Juneteenth being considered a national holiday?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE California Vaccine Lottery: from which counties were the 15 June winners and how much did they win?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Novavax covid-19 vaccine: How effective is it and who will get it?