Spirits are sky high in camp Real Madrid as the players demonstrated during training on Tuesday.
With Zinedine Zidane watching on from the wings, los blancos carried out a quick piggy-in-the-middle drill to get their blood flowing ahead of a light session on the eve of the Villarreal game.
In a selfless effort to keep a hospital pass from Varane from going out, James Rodríguez threw his body on the line to rescue the Frenchman from having to take Luka Modric's place as the chaser.
However, the Colombian instead fell on his arse, much to the joy of his team-mates who immediately burst out laughing. Ronaldo was particularly amused by the South American's failed battle with gravity.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE How many blood clots and thrombosis incidents have been reported in the US after the vaccine?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Johnson & Johnson vaccine pause: the reasons, timeline & reaction
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's recent successes go against Sergio Ramos' contract hopes
- INTERNATIONAL Tottenham-Manchester United: Iran TV censor over 100 times
- From Rule 5 pick to MLB sensation: Rapid rise of history-making Tigers rookie Akil Baddoo
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Taking care after the vaccine: What medications or pain relievers are safe to take?