Spirits are sky high in camp Real Madrid as the players demonstrated during training on Tuesday.
With Zinedine Zidane watching on from the wings, los blancos carried out a quick piggy-in-the-middle drill to get their blood flowing ahead of a light session on the eve of the Villarreal game.
In a selfless effort to keep a hospital pass from Varane from going out, James Rodríguez threw his body on the line to rescue the Frenchman from having to take Luka Modric's place as the chaser.
However, the Colombian instead fell on his arse, much to the joy of his team-mates who immediately burst out laughing. Ronaldo was particularly amused by the South American's failed battle with gravity.
Te recomendamos en English
- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Mason to take charge of Spurs until end of season
- FOOTBALL FIFA and Infantino 'strongly disapprove' of breakaway competition
- NBA Heat Check: Curry serves up points aplenty, Herro goes cold in Miami
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- ALFREDO RELAÑO UEFA and the European Super League bare their teeth
- FOOTBALL Bayern Munich eye France midfielder Camavinga