Keylor Navas: 390 minutes without conceding at Bernabéu
Keylor is almost like an impregnable wall at the home of Real Madrid but it was Iago Aspas that last scored against him there. The date was 5 March, 47 days have passed since.
The wall of the Bernabéu. Keylor Navas was back between the sticks this evening in the place where he has not had to pick the ball out of the net for 390 minutes. The last time it happened it was ex-Liverpool and current Celta striker Iago Aspas, on the 5 March. Since then, the Costa Rican goalkeeper has played three games in the home of Los Blancos - one in the league (Sevilla) and two in the Champions League (Roma and Wolfsburg) - where the hosts have won all three scoring nine in the process. Keylor actually sat out the last home game against Eibar so as to keep him fresh for the return against the German side in Europe.
After Wednesday evening's 3-0 win that keeps los blancos title alive, the Madrid number one has kept eight clean sheets during La Liga games at home - Villareal, Betis, Granada, Málaga, Levante, Deportivo, Espanyol and Sevilla. And he still has one more to try to extend this run, against and Valencia. In the Champions League his record is just as impressive, with zero goals against in the four home games. Next up, Manchester City.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Happy Mother’s Day: Quotes, memes, messages, and more to help celebrate
- World News Chinese Rocket: when and where will it fall to earth?
- US News Fourth stimulus check: What are Biden's economic proposals according to the unemployment report?
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Sevilla: times, TV & how to watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Guardiola fumes at officials as City pay penalty against Chelsea
- US NEWS Third stimulus checks: how many payments were made in the last batch?