Messi still yet to score in the 1st, 2nd and 69th minute
The Argentine player scores the bulk of his goals between the 80th and 90th minute. Injury time in the second half is when Messi is most likely to strikeEcuador-Argentina
Argentinian portal, La Canchallena has carried out a study on Leo Messi's 500 goals for FC Barcelona and the Argentine national team.
One of the findings is that the player from Rosario has scored in every minute apart from the first, second and sixty-ninth minute of the 90 minutes. The player is at his most dangerous for rival teams in the final minutes of the game with 29 of his 500 goals coming in added time. The Barça No. 10 has also bagged 12 goals in added time at the end of the first period too. The final ten minutes of any game is also a prolific time for the player with 12 goals being scored in the 80th minute, 10 in the 81st, 10 in the 87th and 11 in the 88.
Messi takes a while to get the scoring boots into motion at the start of a game with the first ten minutes being his most fallow period of the match. The forward has just bagged 25 goals between minutes one and ten.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Iván Zamorano: “Raúl Jiménez is as good or even better than Karim Benzema”
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: US citizens buying more guns amid pandemic
- Coronavirus USA Coronavirus: how will stimulus checks work in the United States?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: Bill Gates told Rafa Nadal Covid-19 pandemic would become "complicated"
- CORONAVIRUS | INDIA How to apply for Delhi curfew passes online?
- REAL MADRID Racing president: "Lautaro turned down Madrid when he was 18"