Twitter pokes fun at the Golden State Warriors
The Dub Nation roster broke out their Blue Steel poses for a fashion spread in the San Francisco Chronicle. Needless to say, meme creators have been hard at work ever since.
The Golden State Warriors' appearance in the San Francisco Chronicle has set social media alight and become one of the day's most sought after trending topics.
The Bay Area newspaper chose the most en vogue NBA team for a fashion spread, running with the byline: "The Golden State Warriors’ style on the court is unparalleled — players’ names are uttered with reverence once reserved for gods and gladiators. But it isn’t just Northern Californians who have Warriors fever".
The fashion shoot of Steph Curry, Klay Thompson and co has inspired meme artists and basketball fans alike to compare the Dub Nation with other American teams.
Freshman year of high school -vs- senior year pic.twitter.com/VahPdqx0cS— Philip Lewis (@Phil_Lewis_) 21 de abril de 2016
When you get tired of carrying around all those buckets pic.twitter.com/H9BCGMZDkt— Dan Carson (@TheDoctorCarson) 21 de abril de 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: will there be a new payment in November?
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, Amy Barret, cases, deaths, updates today
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Early voting in NYC: dates, how to vote and where to find locations near me
- GAMING NEWS Pokémon GO A Spooky Message Unmasked: all research tasks and rewards from Halloween event
- BRAZIL Ronaldinho tests positive for coronavirus
- Covid-19 Economic Crisis Unemployment benefits NY: why was New York denied an extra $300?