ATLÉTICO DE MADRID
Godin faces race against the clock to make the return leg
Diego Godin will miss the first leg of the Champions League semi-final against Bayern Munich after details of his injury were confirmed on Friday morning.
Diego Godín has undergone tests to determine the extent of the injury he suffered in Wednesday's game against Athletic Club. The Uruguayan centre-back is reported to have suffered a Grade I-II injury to his right hamstring.
Godín is certain to miss next week's Champions League semi-final first leg against Bayern Munich at the Vicente Calderón but medical staff have pinned their hopes on his return for the return leg in Munich on 3 May.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: WHO approves Sinopharm | Efficacy, side effects, Indian variant...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $2,000 monthly stimulus, Golden State payment tracker, Child Tax Credit...
- ENTERTAINMENT Jupiter's Legacy cast: who is who in the Netflix series?
- MOTHER'S DAY 2021 Do florists deliver flowers on Mother’s Day? What are the most common flowers?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES Sinopharm vaccine: efficacy, dose, stock and differences with Pfizer, Sinovac, Moderna, Janssen...
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS When will SSI recipients receive the Golden State Stimulus?