Rafa Benítez is fondly remembered by Liverpool fans as the man who guided The Reds to their last European Cup trophy.
The Spanish coach is now in charge of a Newcastle United side in desperate need of points as they look to avoid the drop to the Championship.
The Magpies travel to Anfield on Saturday where they will be fighting to keep their Premier League status for another season against a Liverpool team brimming with confidence after a string of good performances.
The last time Benítez visited the Merseyside stadium he was brought to tears when he was thanked and applauded for the work he has done for the families who lost loved ones during the Hillsborough disaster.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Coronavirus Unemployment benefits in Florida: phone number, times to contact DEO
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Sergiño Dest becomes first American to start for Barcelona in Champions League
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Christian Pulisic makes his debut in the Champions League with Chelsea this season
- US Election 2020 What did Trump say about 60 minutes' Lesley Stahl and why?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Check What have Biden and Trump said about second stimulus check?