Rafa Benítez is fondly remembered by Liverpool fans as the man who guided The Reds to their last European Cup trophy.
The Spanish coach is now in charge of a Newcastle United side in desperate need of points as they look to avoid the drop to the Championship.
The Magpies travel to Anfield on Saturday where they will be fighting to keep their Premier League status for another season against a Liverpool team brimming with confidence after a string of good performances.
The last time Benítez visited the Merseyside stadium he was brought to tears when he was thanked and applauded for the work he has done for the families who lost loved ones during the Hillsborough disaster.
Te recomendamos en English
- TAX SEASON 2021 IRS unemployment refund update: how to track and check its state
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS How filing a tax return could help you get third stimulus check plus-up payments
- PERSONAL FINANCE Who qualifies for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) in California?
- Serie A Pirlo: Cristiano Ronaldo happy to be substituted
- REAL MADRID Zidane to leave Real Madrid at the end of the season
- LA GALAXY ‘Chicharito’ Hernández scores his seventh goal of the season in MLS