Rafa Benítez is fondly remembered by Liverpool fans as the man who guided The Reds to their last European Cup trophy.
The Spanish coach is now in charge of a Newcastle United side in desperate need of points as they look to avoid the drop to the Championship.
The Magpies travel to Anfield on Saturday where they will be fighting to keep their Premier League status for another season against a Liverpool team brimming with confidence after a string of good performances.
The last time Benítez visited the Merseyside stadium he was brought to tears when he was thanked and applauded for the work he has done for the families who lost loved ones during the Hillsborough disaster.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Golden State Stimulus: What is it, who approved it, and how does it differ from federal stimulus check?
- NBA Lakers vs Suns live online: scores, stats, highlights, updates...
- REAL MADRID 2-2 SEVILLA Zidane slams referee after controversial Sevilla penalty
- US News What states are ending pandemic-related unemployment benefits?
- LIGUE 1 PSG title chances dented by draw away to Rennes
- US News Do you need to work to claim the child tax credit?