10 years since one of football's funniest ever own goals
In April 2006, Bury's Chris Brass went down in footballing history with one of the most comic defensive howlers ever captured by TV cameras.
Exactly a decade has passed since a football funny that remains a firm internet favourite - and whose unfortunate star no doubt still feels rather 'brassed off'.
In April 2006, Bury player Chris Brass produced one of the most comic own goals ever captured by TV cameras.
Attempting an overhead clearance in a clash with Darlington, Brass succeeded only in cannoning the ball off his face and past his keeper, current Leicester City star Kasper Schmeichel.
And his hilarious howler left him not only with egg on his face, but also a badly bruised nose to boot.
Try watching it without laughing. Go on, try.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Second Stimulus Check: Senate returns to discuss approval of the second stimulus payment amid protest
- George Floyd Protests As riots increase in New York curfew hours have changed
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- George Floyd George Floyd: George W. Bush speaks out on racism and protests in US
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: Is there a deadline to approve a second payment?