Vidal again left out of Barça squad as Piqué returns
The ex-Sevilla man has once more been excluded from Los Azulgranas' matchday list. There is also no room for Douglas.
Barcelona have announced their squad for their LaLiga clash with Sporting Gijón tonight (20:30 CEST), with boss Luis Enrique again finding no place for Aleix Vidal.
Centre-back Gerard Piqué is back after serving a one-match suspension in Los Azulgranas' 8-0 thrashing of Deportivo La Coruña on Wednesday.
Meanwhile, Brazilian defender Douglas, who came into Barça's travelling party for the midweek fixture at Riazor, drops off the list.
Barcelona's 18-man squad to face Sporting is: Ter Stegen, Bravo, Piqué, Rakitic, Sergio Busquets, Dani Alves, Arda, Iniesta, Suárez, Messi, Neymar, Rafinha, Mascherano, Bartra, Munir, Jordi Alba, Sergi Roberto and Adriano.
Enrique is expected to name his strongest XI: Bravo; Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Jordi Alba; Busquets, Iniesta, Rakitic; Messi, Neymar and Suárez.
However, Javier Mascherano could be rested, with Marc Bartra replacing the Argentine at the heart of the defence.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 TAX FILING How to check your adjusted gross income for tax filing and the third stimulus check
- NFL Roethlisberger to stay with Steelers for 2021 after agreeing new deal
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: what's the deadline for the Senate vote?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks What are automatic stimulus checks and will they become a reality?
- 2021 TAX FILING Tax Return 2021: how to calculate what you pay with income brackets and rates
- 2021 TAX FILING Tax credit for child care: how much it is per child and family?