Fans of relegation-threatened Hannover 96 have been offered a fruity pick-me-up with a sex club in the city planning a raunchy party with their football club poised to go down.
With three games left, bottom side Hannover 96 have only a mathematical chance of avoiding relegation from the German league.
Their 2-2 draw at Ingolstadt on Saturday left them nine points from safety, meaning they must win their three remaining games just to qualify for a two-legged relegation play-off.
But under the motto, 'After going down, something comes up' the FKK Villa in Hannover is planning to host a party on May 14 -- when Hannover 96 play their final Bundesliga game away to current leaders Bayern Munich.
Prostitution is legal in Germany and according to the establishment's website, 'for 96 euros, all drinks, except champagne, are free and included in the entry fee is a 15-minute quickie with a female club hostess of your choice.'
As German daily newspaper Bild pointed out when reporting the sexy offer, 'at least this dreary season could still end with a climax for Hannover fans...'
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Can I cash someone else’s stimulus check in the US?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: Is it safe to fly during Covid-19?
- CORONAVIRUS $600 unemployment benefits boost: when does it end, will it be extended?
- Coronavirus Unemployment benefits: What does 'Stop Payment Indicator' mean?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man United: Get Pogba out for player with desire, says Sheringham
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: can Social Security beneficiaries get the payment?