Fans of relegation-threatened Hannover 96 have been offered a fruity pick-me-up with a sex club in the city planning a raunchy party with their football club poised to go down.
With three games left, bottom side Hannover 96 have only a mathematical chance of avoiding relegation from the German league.
Their 2-2 draw at Ingolstadt on Saturday left them nine points from safety, meaning they must win their three remaining games just to qualify for a two-legged relegation play-off.
But under the motto, 'After going down, something comes up' the FKK Villa in Hannover is planning to host a party on May 14 -- when Hannover 96 play their final Bundesliga game away to current leaders Bayern Munich.
Prostitution is legal in Germany and according to the establishment's website, 'for 96 euros, all drinks, except champagne, are free and included in the entry fee is a 15-minute quickie with a female club hostess of your choice.'
As German daily newspaper Bild pointed out when reporting the sexy offer, 'at least this dreary season could still end with a climax for Hannover fans...'
Te recomendamos en English
- El CLÁSICO | BARCELONA - REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane plotting to stop Messi in El Clásico
- Klopp reveals Keita talks over Liverpool role
- Rumour Has It: Juventus offer Haaland €3m per season
- ALFREDO RELAÑO What a weekend for Messi, Luis Suárez and Joaquín...
- REAL MADRID 4 games in 12 days that could shape Real Madrid's season
- 2019 Gulf Cup Bahrain beat Saudi Arabia to win the 2019 Gulf Cup