Benzema trains away from group after limping out of win
The Frenchman appears doubtful for Real's Champions League clash with Man City after picking up a thigh problem on at Rayo on Saturday.
Real Madrid began preparations for their Champions League semi-final first leg against Manchester City at Valdebebas on Sunday, with trio Gareth Bale, Pepe and Karim Benzema doing work away from the group.
There was no indication of the physical condition of Benzema, who appears to be a doubt for Tuesday's clash with City after limping out of Real's 3-2 victory over Rayo Vallecano holding the back of his right thigh.
Cristiano Ronaldo and the players who featured for the most minutes in the win at Vallecas did running along with the rest of the squad, before completing training indoors.
In a group session that saw Dani Carvajal rejoin his Real team-mates, the players practised shooting into mini goals and worked on possession and pressure drills, before a game on a small-sized pitch and crossing and finishing routines.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: what are the 'critical components' that the Trump administration talks about?
- Premier League Premier League: Teams find their shooting boots as the finale approaches
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: McConnell confirms there will be checks for low-income Americans
- Barcelona Neymar back to Barcelona 'unlikely'
- CORONAVIRUS Bolsonaro tests positive for coronavirus
- Coronavirus India's Covaxin to be tested on 375 volunteers