Long before he was dubbed the ‘baby-faced assassin’, a young Steph Curry was already breaking hearts on the small screen.
With his devastating shooting ability from downtown not yet unearthed, Burger King were already able to spot the now Golden State Warrior’s ability to shift units.
Starring in an ad campaign for the fast food giant alongside his father, Dell Curry, a NBA legend in his own right, the cutie pie future super star’s knack of stealing the spot light was for all to see from the get go.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA 1 - 0 ESPANYOL Barcelona player ratings vs Espanyol as Suárez secures win
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA: When does Trump want schools to reopen?
- Man City 5-0 Newcastle Mahrez goal sees Man City break new ground in Premier League
- World Cup 2022 World Cup 2022: environmentally friendly vehicles for the fans
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: Trump says a second package will come "very soon"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Tottenham: Mourinho tells Spurs players that attitude "is non-negotiable"