Long before he was dubbed the ‘baby-faced assassin’, a young Steph Curry was already breaking hearts on the small screen.
With his devastating shooting ability from downtown not yet unearthed, Burger King were already able to spot the now Golden State Warrior’s ability to shift units.
Starring in an ad campaign for the fast food giant alongside his father, Dell Curry, a NBA legend in his own right, the cutie pie future super star’s knack of stealing the spot light was for all to see from the get go.
Te recomendamos en English
- JUVENTUS Juventus: Pirlo not worried ahead of Barcelona clash as Bianconeri held again
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Isco's Zidane complaints caught on camera
- BARCELONA 1-3 REAL MADRID Barcelona complain about Martínez Munuera's refereeing in El Clásico
- Messi is the best in the world... Barca players must adapt to him - De Jong
- FOOTBALL Manchester City eye RB Leipzig's Nagelsmann - rumour has it
- PREMIER LEAGUE Aubameyang impressed with Arsenal newboy Thomas