Long before he was dubbed the ‘baby-faced assassin’, a young Steph Curry was already breaking hearts on the small screen.
With his devastating shooting ability from downtown not yet unearthed, Burger King were already able to spot the now Golden State Warrior’s ability to shift units.
Starring in an ad campaign for the fast food giant alongside his father, Dell Curry, a NBA legend in his own right, the cutie pie future super star’s knack of stealing the spot light was for all to see from the get go.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: FDA approves Pfizer for 12-15 year olds, side effects, Indian variant...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $2,000 monthly stimulus, Golden State payment tracker, Child Tax Credit...
- Barcelona - Atlético Madrid Messi and Suárez to face off for first time in title decider
- PREMIER LEAGUE Bale hitting top form as Real Madrid star mulls Spurs stay
- Inter Milan Lautaro: I nearly joined Messi at Barcelona and Real Madrid tried to sign me twice
- REAL MADRID Juventus look to Zidane as replacement for Pirlo