Long before he was dubbed the ‘baby-faced assassin’, a young Steph Curry was already breaking hearts on the small screen.
With his devastating shooting ability from downtown not yet unearthed, Burger King were already able to spot the now Golden State Warrior’s ability to shift units.
Starring in an ad campaign for the fast food giant alongside his father, Dell Curry, a NBA legend in his own right, the cutie pie future super star’s knack of stealing the spot light was for all to see from the get go.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson out for the rest of the season
- PREMIER LEAGUE Former players call for change after calamitous VAR decisions
- World Football Summit Collina on VAR: “In five years we’ve gone from zero to having it in all main competitions”
- REAL MADRID-ALAVÉS Real Madrid player ratings in 2-0 win over Alavés
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: what did Dr Fauci say about the hotspots and reopening?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today