Did Cristiano Ronaldo leave health clinic in the boot of a car?
Cristiano Ronaldo is reported to have gone to the Clínica Ruber, sick of the medical services at Real Madrid, and to escape without being seen, apparently left in the boot of a car.
Cristiano Ronaldo went to a medical centre on the outskirts of Madrid to seek treatment for the thigh injury that kept him out of the Champions League semi-final first leg against Manchester City, avoiding the Real Madrid club doctors and medical team, about whom doubts have been expressed this season.
Ronaldo went to the clinic along with Ricardo, his advisor, and Joaquín Juan, basketball player Pau Gasol's physio, the one who treated Ronaldo for ligament problems before the Brazil World Cup.
The striker has gone back to the doctor who he trusts rather than place himself in the hands of Real Madrid's head doctor Jesús Olmo, who has been heavily criticised for los blancos injury-hit season, particularly for the treatment of Sergio Ramos' back and shoulder problems, and Gareth Bale's recurring calf strains.
Ronaldo, surprised by cameras at the clinic and conscious of the presence of the media at the exit of the centre, climbed into the boot of a Porsche SUV to avoid being recorded leaving the premesis.
Te recomendamos en English
- ALFREDO RELAÑO The "big five" pull off first European clean sweep
- PORTUGAL Villas-Boas: "My Porto side was practically pornographic"
- Premier League Pep Guardiola has get out of Manchester free card
- Champions League Mbappé, Felix, Fati, Vinicius... Generation Z shines in UCL
- Barcelona | Neymar case Neymar's Barcelona relationship fine despite lawsuit, says father
- EUROPA LEAGUE Lacazette and Saka sizzle as Arsenal end top of their group