ATLÉTICO - BAYERN
Atlético-Bayern: Calderón in stunning pre-match mosaic
The home supporters held up 50,000 red and white cards with a message of support for Los Rojiblancos before their Champions League clash.
The Atlético Madrid faithful treated their team to a stunning welcome ahead of Wednesday night's Champions League semi-final first leg with Bayern Munich.
As the Atlético and Bayern players took to the field for the crunch European clash at the Vicente Calderón, the home fans held up 50,000 red and white cards that combined to produce a spectacular mosaic reading: 'Atleti yo te amo, contigo a la final' ('Atleti I love you, with you to the final').
Te recomendamos en English
- LA Galaxy Chicharito: When I talked about retirement I meant because of my age not the MLS
- Copa del Rey 2019-20 Zaragoza vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- MASCHERANO 'Messi's unique ability can extend his future' - Mascherano
- BRUNO FERNANDES | MANCHESTER UNITED Bruno Fernandes is on his way to join Manchester United
- BARCELONA Barcelona youth product Carles Pérez makes €13m Roma switch
- Premier League Guardiola admits mistake over Man City crowd comments