ATLÉTICO - BAYERN
Atlético-Bayern: Calderón in stunning pre-match mosaic
The home supporters held up 50,000 red and white cards with a message of support for Los Rojiblancos before their Champions League clash.
The Atlético Madrid faithful treated their team to a stunning welcome ahead of Wednesday night's Champions League semi-final first leg with Bayern Munich.
As the Atlético and Bayern players took to the field for the crunch European clash at the Vicente Calderón, the home fans held up 50,000 red and white cards that combined to produce a spectacular mosaic reading: 'Atleti yo te amo, contigo a la final' ('Atleti I love you, with you to the final').
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona president Bartomeu considering his future
- England Greenwood should not have been called up by England, says Solskjaer
- BUNDESLIGA Thiago pens emotive Bayern farewell as Liverpool move looms
- Mourinho blasts Spurs' schedule as a 'total joke'
- Coronavirus Scientists dismiss theory that coronavirus was developed in Chinese labs
- CORONAVIRUS How has Joe Biden proposed vaccine distribution?