ATLÉTICO - BAYERN
Atlético-Bayern: Calderón in stunning pre-match mosaic
The home supporters held up 50,000 red and white cards with a message of support for Los Rojiblancos before their Champions League clash.
The Atlético Madrid faithful treated their team to a stunning welcome ahead of Wednesday night's Champions League semi-final first leg with Bayern Munich.
As the Atlético and Bayern players took to the field for the crunch European clash at the Vicente Calderón, the home fans held up 50,000 red and white cards that combined to produce a spectacular mosaic reading: 'Atleti yo te amo, contigo a la final' ('Atleti I love you, with you to the final').
Te recomendamos en English
- Messi hat-trick a good way to celebrate Ballon d'Or – Barca boss Valverde
- Barcelona's Luis Suarez: Best goal of my career
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane has four options to fill left-back vacancy against Valencia
- BARCELONA Barcelona president agrees "three years could be enough for Valverde"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Sadio Mané proud of Ballon d'Or recognition
- SERIE A Inter boss Conte: Fans must support, not whistle us