Saúl's wonder-goal immortalised in this animation
The 11th minute goal for Atleti against Bayern Munich at the Calderon last night has been one of the major talking points across te world today.
Saúl Ñiguez scored one of the finest goals in recent Champions League history at the Vicente Calderon last night.
The 21 year old picked up the ball in the Bayern half and performed a mazy slalom beating defender after defender before placing the ball past Manuel Neuer in the Bayern goal.
The player from Elche's goal has been one of the major talking points around the world today and even immortalized in this short animation replicating the goal.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS What's happening with GameStop stocks, Wall Street and Reddit?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: how could it be different from the first and second ones?
- US NEWS What has Biden said about the use of private prisons?
- US NEWS How many Republican senators have voted to dismiss Trump's impeachment?
- US NEWS How many extra doses of coronavirus vaccines has Biden ordered?
- FOOTBALL UEFA commits to 12 host cities for Euro 2020