Reus mocks Bayern Munich via Twitter then deletes message
The Borussia Dortmund winger uploaded an image of the scoreboard from the Atlético v Bayern Champions League tie along with a barbed message before deleting.
The Borussia Dortmund star, Marco Reus, chose Twitter as his vehicle to mock his team's main competitive rival Bayern Munich, after they lost 1-0 against Atlético Madrid in the first leg of the semi-final of the Champions League.
The German attacker put up the post showing an image of the statistics of the game on his official Twitter account and added the following text:
“Statistics don't mean much if this is the result."
The winger didn't waste much time in deleting the post but, as is often the case, it wasn't quick enough to stop someone getting a screen grab.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona president Bartomeu considering his future
- England Greenwood should not have been called up by England, says Solskjaer
- BUNDESLIGA Thiago pens emotive Bayern farewell as Liverpool move looms
- Mourinho blasts Spurs' schedule as a 'total joke'
- Coronavirus Scientists dismiss theory that coronavirus was developed in Chinese labs
- CORONAVIRUS How has Joe Biden proposed vaccine distribution?