Reus mocks Bayern Munich via Twitter then deletes message
The Borussia Dortmund winger uploaded an image of the scoreboard from the Atlético v Bayern Champions League tie along with a barbed message before deleting.
The Borussia Dortmund star, Marco Reus, chose Twitter as his vehicle to mock his team's main competitive rival Bayern Munich, after they lost 1-0 against Atlético Madrid in the first leg of the semi-final of the Champions League.
The German attacker put up the post showing an image of the statistics of the game on his official Twitter account and added the following text:
“Statistics don't mean much if this is the result."
The winger didn't waste much time in deleting the post but, as is often the case, it wasn't quick enough to stop someone getting a screen grab.
Te recomendamos en English
- COPA AMERICA Uruguay fire blank in Argentina loss but Tabarez's legend grows
- EURO 2020 Portugal in form but can Ronaldo, Santos and co be fun?
- REAL MADRID Pau Torres, a future option for Real Madrid
- SERIE A Mourinho ready for Roma challenge after past mistakes
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid ready to sell Jovic
- NBA Which teams have played in the NBA Eastern Conference finals the most?