Reus mocks Bayern Munich via Twitter then deletes message
The Borussia Dortmund winger uploaded an image of the scoreboard from the Atlético v Bayern Champions League tie along with a barbed message before deleting.
The Borussia Dortmund star, Marco Reus, chose Twitter as his vehicle to mock his team's main competitive rival Bayern Munich, after they lost 1-0 against Atlético Madrid in the first leg of the semi-final of the Champions League.
The German attacker put up the post showing an image of the statistics of the game on his official Twitter account and added the following text:
“Statistics don't mean much if this is the result."
The winger didn't waste much time in deleting the post but, as is often the case, it wasn't quick enough to stop someone getting a screen grab.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it
- UFC UFC 257 Poirier vs McGregor: how & where to watch - times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE De Bruyne injured: how will Manchester City cope without star?
- Football AS chooses its Legends XI: The greatest soccer team ever
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Koeman concerned about fatigue, fixtures and injuries
- SERIE A Fernando Llorente close to making Udinese move