Godín training normally and expected to be fit for Munich
Atlético trained ahead of tomorrow's LaLiga match against Rayo Vallecano and Godin trained normally but will miss the Rayo game along with Carrasco.
Atlético Madrid carried out their final training session this afternoon ahead of tomorrow's league match at the Calderon where they face relegation threatened Rayo Vallecano at 18:15 CET. The good news for Atleti fans is a return to normal training for Diego Godín. As a precautionary measure, the Uruguayan defender trained separately from the squad running normally and carrying out ball work. With five days ahead of the Champions League semi-final return leg in Germany against Bayern, it's anticipated that the defender will be fit for the game..
A different set of circumstances surrounds Carrasco and his ankle is still presenting problems. Despite the Belgian hoping to be ready for the trip to Munich, his participation in the semi-final si looking more doubtful as time passes.
After the traditional pre-match press conference ahead of the Rayo game, Simeone confirmed the Atleti squad for tomorrow's match
Atlético Madrid squad for game vs. Rayo Vallecano: April 30.
Moyá, Oblak, Filipe, Savic, Gámez, Lucas, Juanfran, Giménez, Koke, Kranevitter, Óliver, Augusto, Gabi, Saúl, Thomas, Griezmann, Fernando Torres, Correa and Vietto.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- USA News US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies aged 87
- AMAZON PRIME VIDEO The Boys Season 2: how many episodes, dates of release and when is the last one?
- Arteta: Aubameyang stayed because Arsenal is an 'incredible club' as big as Barcelona & Inter
- Liverpool Thiago: “When you win, you want to win more”
- Coronavirus Flu shot: who should get it and when?