Manchester United eyeing move for prolific Real striker
Pedro Ruiz is attracting interest from Manchester United after scoring 20 goals for the Cadete A side. Tottenham, Everton and Southampton also keen.
The Premier League has settled its gaze on one of Real Madrid’s most exciting prospects, 16-year-old Cadete A striker Pedro Ruiz. Reports in The Independent state that there have been scouts from Manchester United and Tottenham in Madrid to run the rule over the youngster. Everton and Southampton have also sent at least one scout to watch Pedro play.
Pedro has only been at Real Madrid since the start of the season after catching the attention of Spanish clubs while at Real Betis, with whom Real hammered out a deal to bring him to the club with fees due if he breaks into Castilla and the first team.
In his debut season at the Estadio Alfredo di Stéfano, Pedro has banged in 20 goals in the regional first division and is a physical striker who already stands at over six feet tall. At 16, he is also free to sign professional terms with a foreign club.
Pedro made the step up to the Juvenil C side last February at the Alkass International Cup in Doha and scored a brace in a 3-1 win over Al-Ahli.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Bale to Tottenham: sign Modric from Real Madrid too, Redknapp tells Spurs
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: update on US coronavirus relief bill
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Real Madrid: Florentino Pérez wanted Bale, Zidane didn't
- QATAR 2022 Lusail to be transformed into a community space after Qatar 2022
- BARCELONA Koeman: "Suárez will have a role to play if he stays at Barcelona"