Atlético interested in Nani, Turkish media reports
The Portugal international is at Fenerbahçe after spending eight years at Manchester United. Fanatik reports Atleti have contacted Jorge Mendes.
Atlético Madrid are reportedly interested in bringing Portugal international winger Nani to the Calderón from Fenerbahçe, according to Turkish daily Fanatik. The paper states that Atlético have identified the former Manchester United player as a priority target and have already made contact with his agent, Jorge Mendes.
Nani joined Fenerbahçe last summer for six million euros after eight seasons at Old Trafford, the final one of which he spent on loan at Sporting Lisbon. He has scored 12 goals in 44 games for the Turkish giants and has been the subject of interest from the Chinese Super League. However, Nani is said to be keen to remain in Europe and, according to Fanatik, Atlético could be interested in signing the winger, who the Calderón club tried to lure from United a few seasons ago unsuccessfully.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA and HEALS Act live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news
- Stimulus check Stimulus check: how to report missing payments and mistakes to the IRS
- Coronavirus USA Stimulus check schedule: when could second round be voted on, passed and paid?
- CORONAVIRUS BioVyzr: the futuristic helmet to protect against Covid-19
- Barcelona Barcelona: Pochettino open to coaching Messi at Camp Nou