In rude health - Van Nistelrooy pops in on Malaga
The Dutch former player, who retired from the game a few years ago, popped in to say hello to his old team mates who remain from the 2010-11 season.
Ruud van Nistelrooy turned up in Málaga this morning to watch his old team being put through their drills at the 'Ciudad de Málaga'. The Dutch former player, who retired from the game a few years ago, popped in to say hello to his old team mates who remain from the 2010-11 season. A photograph was published on Twitter by Raúl Albentosa. The central defender is seen posing together with the legendary striker alongside Roque Santa Cruz.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Gareth Bale determined to seize Clásico chance
- BARCELONA Barcelona: at least three players could leave in the January window
- REAL MADRID Barnett: "There's no guarantee that Bale is leaving Real Madrid"
- SERIE A "We're living in 1920": Lukaku's agent 'ashamed' of 'Black Friday' headline
- SERIE A Smalling: 'Black Friday' headline "wrong and highly insensitive"
- CRYSTAL PALACE Andros Townsend opens up about his gambling addiction: "I lost €54,000 in one night"