Barcelona at full strength for must-win Real Betis clash
Only three points will do for the visitors from Catalonia, and Luis Enrique has named his strongest XI as Los Azulgranas take on Betis.
Barcelona are at full strength for tonight's crucial LaLiga clash with Real Betis at the Estadio Benito Villamarín (20:30 CEST).
With Real Madrid beating Real Sociedad and Atlético Madrid claiming victory over Rayo Vallecano earlier in the day, only a win will do once more for Los Azulgranas.
And boss Luis Enrique has sprung no surprises with his selection, naming his strongest team: Bravo; Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Jordi Alba; Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta; Messi, Suárez, Neymar.
👥 Barça substitutes:— FC Barcelona (@FCBarcelona) 30 April 2016
1. Ter Stegen
7. Arda Turan
20. Sergi Roberto
22. Aleix Vidal#FCBLive 🔵🔴
Hosts Real Betis, who can guarantee top-flight safety with a point, will start with the following XI: Adán, Bruno, Pezzella, Westermann, Montoya, Cejudo, Petros, N'Diaye, Ceballos, Joaquín, Castro.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Ronaldo scores in his 1,000th game
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Quique Setién: "Messi is a guarantee for any coach"
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Braithwaite after Barcelona debut: "I won't wash my clothes after hugging Messi"
- Bundesliga Paderborn confirm death of 14-month-old girl at Bayern game
- BARCELONA 5 - 0 EIBAR Real Madrid badge spotted on scoreboard at the Camp Nou
- Levante v Real Madrid Hazard off injured during Levante-Real Madrid with Clásico next week