Hamburg enquire about Odegaard's situation
Hamburg sent scouts over to Madrid compile a report on Martin Odegaard. The Norwegian has no place in Zidane's plans.
According to German sports magazine Kicker, scouts from Hamburg have been in the Spanish capital compiling a report on Real Madrid Castilla player Martin Ødegaard.
The teenager is not being given the opportunities he had hoped for in the first team squad and that has triggered interest from a number of European clubs who would be willing to offer him a place in their senior rosters. Hamburg, who are currently mid-table in the Bundesliga, have been in contact with Madrid to find out what the player's situation is and also the possibility of taking him on for next season.
However, Madrid would only be willing to loan the player. Gaining regular minutes in a competitive league would be positive for Ødegaard's progression. At the moment, he is a regular in the reserves, after playing a part in 32 games this season, despite having yet to score for the team.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- GAMING NEWS Genshin Impact: how to download free in PS4, PC, iOS and Android
- US Election 2020 What did Trump say about vote by mail in debate against Biden?
- Coronavirus India Covid-19 cases surpass 6.2 million; vice-president Venkaiah Naidu tests positive
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: how much would be paid to children and adults in new HEROES Act?
- US NEWS US elections 2020: What did moderator Chris Wallace and Trump argue about?