Is Cristiano ready for City? Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!
Cristiano Ronaldo showed he was ready for City in training, scoring this stunning lob and celebrating with his trademark: Siiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Cristiano is 'a tope' as they say in Spain - going at it hammer and tongs to make the decisive Champions League semi-final decider at the Bernabéu against Manchester City.
"The Champions League is different, it's unique" said Ronaldo, clearly intent on making his mark in Real's bid to lift the Undécima - an unmatched 11th Champions League title.
Ronaldo is desperate to play on Wednesday with the tie hanging in the balance after a scoreless draw at the Etihad. The Champions League top scorer is suffering from a hamstring injury and missed the first leg, as well as this Saturday's narrow win away to Real Sociedad which kept Madrid's slender title hopes alive.
"If this had been the final I would have played", said Ronaldo after the taut affair at the Etihad, which indicates that his progression should be further along, allowing him to take to the pitch on Wednesday.
With finishes like the one in the video, City and Joe Hart will be hoping that he's on the sidelines again.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: which states have kept travel restrictions and which have lifted them?
- CORONAVIRUS $400 unemployment benefit: Trump signs executive order
- Champions League Messi buys Barcelona a ticket to Lisbon
- Transfer market PSG focused on Mbappe, Neymar renewals over Cristiano Ronaldo
- Champions League Hector Herrera’s experience could help Atlético Madrid