Leicester: Roncero has a go at pronouncing champions' name
AS journalist Tomás Roncero does his very best to get his tongue round the name of the newly-crowned Premier League champions.
The feats of the men from the East Midlands have not only captured the headlines in the UK, but also here in Spain - with just one small problem: attempts to pronounce their name leaves españoles more than a little tongue-tied.
But that wasn't stopping AS's own Tomás Roncero - aka Real Madrid's number one fan - from having a go. How do you think he got on? AS English gives him ten out of ten for effort.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS $400 unemployment benefits boost: why could it be delayed?
- coronavirus Over 27,000 health workers infected with Covid-19 in South Africa
- Champions League Barcelona vs Bayern Munich Preview
- USMNT Adams becomes first US men's player to score in Champions League quarter final or later
- Champions League Bayern Munich are playing Barcelona, not just Messi - Flick