Leicester: Roncero has a go at pronouncing champions' name
AS journalist Tomás Roncero does his very best to get his tongue round the name of the newly-crowned Premier League champions.
The feats of the men from the East Midlands have not only captured the headlines in the UK, but also here in Spain - with just one small problem: attempts to pronounce their name leaves españoles more than a little tongue-tied.
But that wasn't stopping AS's own Tomás Roncero - aka Real Madrid's number one fan - from having a go. How do you think he got on? AS English gives him ten out of ten for effort.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Man Utd boss wants trio to take up Ronaldo, Rooney, Tévez mantle
- LALIGA Real Madrid vs Sevilla: LaLiga Santander, how and where to watch
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Ban for Real Madrid's Valverde no surprise to Atlético boss Simeone
- LALIGA SANTANDER The closet fought LaLiga campaign for 17 years
- BAYERN MUNICH Bayern: Flick admits transfer demands have changed
- Real Madrid Benzema included in Real Madrid 19-man-squad for Sevilla match