Leicester: Roncero has a go at pronouncing champions' name
AS journalist Tomás Roncero does his very best to get his tongue round the name of the newly-crowned Premier League champions.
The feats of the men from the East Midlands have not only captured the headlines in the UK, but also here in Spain - with just one small problem: attempts to pronounce their name leaves españoles more than a little tongue-tied.
But that wasn't stopping AS's own Tomás Roncero - aka Real Madrid's number one fan - from having a go. How do you think he got on? AS English gives him ten out of ten for effort.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Barcelona - Napoli live online: Champions League 2019-20
- Transfer market PSG focused on Mbappe, Neymar renewals over Cristiano Ronaldo
- Juventus sack Sarri: Pochettino, Zidane and the contenders to take over at the Bianconeri
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: will Trump executive orders include second payment?
- STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: how will negotiations continue?
- BEIRUT EXPLOSION Beirut explosion: latest news live from Lebanon