Leicester: Roncero has a go at pronouncing champions' name
AS journalist Tomás Roncero does his very best to get his tongue round the name of the newly-crowned Premier League champions.
The feats of the men from the East Midlands have not only captured the headlines in the UK, but also here in Spain - with just one small problem: attempts to pronounce their name leaves españoles more than a little tongue-tied.
But that wasn't stopping AS's own Tomás Roncero - aka Real Madrid's number one fan - from having a go. How do you think he got on? AS English gives him ten out of ten for effort.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Cristiano Ronaldo inspired Man United move - Bruno Fernandes
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Rodrygo to drop down to Castilla
- Chivas beats Xolos in Tijuana in the beginning of the 7th week of the Clausura 2020
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid players who will be out of contract in 2021
- MLS Jürgen Damm could sign with a MLS team in July
- LALIGA SANTANDER Levante vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online