Leicester: Roncero has a go at pronouncing champions' name
AS journalist Tomás Roncero does his very best to get his tongue round the name of the newly-crowned Premier League champions.
The feats of the men from the East Midlands have not only captured the headlines in the UK, but also here in Spain - with just one small problem: attempts to pronounce their name leaves españoles more than a little tongue-tied.
But that wasn't stopping AS's own Tomás Roncero - aka Real Madrid's number one fan - from having a go. How do you think he got on? AS English gives him ten out of ten for effort.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Griezmann explains motives for Atlético exit
- Champions League Bayern Munich lose Coman after knee scare in Tottenham encounter
- LALIGA Messi: gap has closed between Barcelona, Madrid and rest of LaLiga
- ARSENAL Ljungberg not getting involved as Arsenal search for new boss
- Club Brugge 1-3 Real Madrid Zidane sees Real Madrid coming into the Clásico in fine form
- CLUB BRUGGE 1-3 REAL MADRID Real Madrid player ratings as Club Brugge beaten in Belgium